Problem: Your PMO has to do more with less and reduce escalating project costs. You have to get off the staffing roller coaster. Your boss wants you to deliver business value and provide portfolio visibility to the senior leadership without giving up agility, creativity or responsiveness in a demanding business environment. You need intelligent project execution practices that work.
Solution: Save money, reduce risk and increase satisfaction by outsourcing your portfolio management and project management activities through Metagyre’s PMO as a Service. Our managed service will help you take back control.
What is it? PMO as a Service (PMOaaS) outsources the roles and responsibility of project portfolio management and the Project Management Office (PMO) as well as day to day project management that runs your projects. Metagyre’s holistic managed service provides everything needed to successfully deliver projects to your customers and manage your business’ overall project portfolio.
- Portfolio manager works with your stakeholders on project intake and priority setting
- Weekly portfolio progress reporting and review
- Real-time portfolio roll-up dashboard available anytime from anywhere keep information at your fingertips
- Project managers assigned to manage prioritized projects
- Weekly project governance and guidance sessions
- Detailed project level dashboards and status reporting
- Adherence to a project method that delivers proven results
- Project tools, job-aids and workflow automation
- Project archival, lessons learned repository and continual improvement
What it costs: All the advantages of a project management office without the high costs and overheads associated with traditional PMOs.
- No Charge: Real-time dashboard and report setup
- No Charge: Project portfolio intake forms setup, automation customization and process launch
- No Charge: Regularly scheduled portfolio demand management intake and prioritization sessions
- No Charge: Project stakeholder workshops, training and communication
- No Charge: Standardized project templates, tools and customized job aids
- No Charge: Senior level project oversight and governance
- No Charge: Regularly scheduled project dashboard reviews and status reporting
- One simple price for project delivery
Pricing is easy: You control the costs by choosing a project capacity that works for your organization and then our portfolio manager will help you prioritize project demand in order to maximize the use of that capacity.
Scaling is no problem: If the business drops unexpected projects on you, additional capacity can be quickly added temporarily and then scaled back when you catch up.
Need More? As your organization matures and grows, we can easily add on resource management, enterprise change management, productivity tracking, and leadership coaching options which all fit neatly into our PMOaaS model.
Already have a PMO? If you already have a PMO and want a tuneup in order to get more out of it, we can help. Our PMO Portfolio Accelerator is an assessment package that delivers actionable results you can start implementing immediately.
Do you think it’s a bad idea to schedule your free 60 minute consultation with one of our project management office leaders?
Whether you’re retooling your PMO or preparing to take a cross country road trip, the team and tools you choose for your journey will directly impact your success. See how our learning library of videos, tools and templates can immediately help you with your project management office and improve how you deliver positive outcomes to your customers.
Whether you are relocating your data center, migrating services to the cloud, or looking for a better project delivery solution, Metagyre’s proven method, deeply experienced staff and leading-edge project tools ensure a results-oriented solution that delivers business value through intelligent project execution.
What is your next step? Go to our PM learning library and down load our Project Management Office Forecaster tool. After answering a few questions use the “Executive Summary” page to develop your PMO improvement strategy. Or schedule an hour to discuss more best practice ideas you can implement.